Nantucket Resource Partnership (NRP)
A 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose purpose is to create a truly food-secure Nantucket. NRP develops effective, holistic and enduring solutions for the issues that challenge our community most. NRP’s unique roles include conducting research, fostering collaboration, and implementing innovative technologies.
We believe that a coordinated and integrated approach to providing youth, family, adult, and elder services will enhance the continuity of care and improve outcomes for Nantucket. When a family or individual experiences challenges they will be able to easily access all of the support available through a single platform administered by NRP.
- Collaborative – work together to establish and achieve common goals
- Trustworthy – reliable, confidential, and responsible
- Embrace – accept all people with a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Open Minded – listen, learn, change, and adapt
- Advocate – embody and champion our mission
We run the Nourishing Nantucket program in partnership with Pip & Anchor to provide a box full of fresh, local food to food insecure members of this community. We want to ensure that families and individuals have the nourishment they need to be healthy and thrive.
For more information
Para más información
Para maiores informações
Call or text